Ufo Sighting In Indianapolis Indiana On August 24Th 2013 Brilliant Star Like Object Very Bright
UFO SIGHTING IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA ON AUGUST 24TH 2013 - BRILLIANT, STAR-LIKE OBJECT. VERY BRIGHT, MOVING SLOWLY THEN SLOWLY SMALLER TILL DISAPPEARING

My family was at a cub scout family night here in Indianapolis watching a projected movie outside. There were several dozen families and approximately 100 total people, although I couldn't say just how many people observed it. We frequently see very strange crafts and lights in our area, but this is the first that I have reported. We were laying on a blanket on the ground, looking at the stars which is a regular activity, especially for my wife and I. There was one star-like object, very much brighter than anything else in the sky which appeared to come closer for a period of time before changing directions and moving farther away. It continued on a relatively straight heading becoming a little smaller in size, then appeared to stop, then start again. Then suddenly moved faster, and just vanished. One minute it was there, then just gone. We were all in amazement at what we were seeing, the whole family witnessing one of these at the same time was a first. As I said, we have seen dozens of objects, unexplained lights, strange moving lights, and such things over the years we have lived in this area. This was a unique sighting, unlike any of the previous ones, and the fact that the object simply vanished was amazing.There were several other strange lights in the area during the night, after this one, none quite as wonderful. I will continue to watch the skies, each opportunity I get. I have known my whole life that we are not the only beings in the vastness of space, and I hope sometime in my lifetime it will be undeniable and proven.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive