Ufo Sighting In Fort Thomas Kentucky On October 2Nd 2013 Really Strange Ufo Occurrence In Campbell County Ky
I have seen many unidentified flying objects over the past year. This past week, an object has shown up several nights in the Western sky and has hovered for quite a while before disappearing. Tonight,I went outside to see if the object had returned. The weird thing was that as soon as I went out my front door, the object pulled up as if it were a car stopping at a 3-way stop. I first viewed the object with my weak binoculars and then commenced to take a picture. I started to take a second picture, but the object vanished! This amazed me as this object, as well as previous objects, have hovered around for several hours in the past. During this sighting, a commercial airplane passed by the object; I live near the flight path of Lunken Airport in Cincinnati, Ohio.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive