My nephew Santi and I were taking a walk after studying trig all evening, during the walk Santi told me to look to the East where there were two objects flying stationary, first impression was it must be an aircraft until I noticed the objects did not have the lights associated with any commercial aircraft. As I was looking in amazement Santi was excited and pointed my head directly above us where there was and object at low altitude making absolutely no noise flying directly over our heads. I was also surprised that they were the strangest lights I have observed as I am a pilot. While I was looking at the craft flying over head Santi saw a cylinder black object also over head flying in a southwestern direction which he said was black. I felt a little shocked whereas Santi was just excited, I have never seen an object that I could not identify. Santi wanted to run and get the video camera where I felt a little lethargic. The two objects hovering to the East were still there a few moments ago whereas the other object that I viewed was flying to the south/southwest, Santi claims the cylinder shaped object was flying to the south/southwest as well. I would never envision being so anxious and lethargic after witnessing what I did.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: ufoproofs.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive