Ufo Sighting In Chesterland Ohio On January 17Th 2015 Bright Blue On One Occasion And Yellow Orange Another
First occurrence I was coming back from a party with my father when I saw a bright light flash acrois the sky of the size of what would be a huge meteorite.It zipped across the sky at an insane speed,leaving a sort of trail of light behind it.me first thinking it was an asteroid but i now know it was not.Then a week later again with my dad and this time with my 4 year old brother.we weree leaving our local grocery store again at night like last time (they were 2 hours apart of the occurrences) and i look over to see a orb sitting in the sky of what lined like a large blue star, when it started going across the sky then broke into two and they both flew in perfect alignment away from me for as far as i could see,i was scared,nervous,and worried but still curious.both sightings at the same spot about, im now a strong believer after these surreal happenings.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive