Ufo Sighting In Great Missenden
UFO SIGHTING IN GREAT MISSENDEN, ENGLAND ON AUGUST 10TH 2013 - DISC/ PENNY SHAPE WITH BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHT( IN SMALL RECTANGLES)

It was 8:35 - 9:00 My mom and dad were playing tennis and I was staring at the sky and I stood on the side of the tennis court when I was bored and I saw a strange flying object. It fly as fast as a helicopter so It couldn't be a standard like, Heathrow aeroplane. It had a bright (sort of UV) orange color,and the main color was Grey/Black. The trees at the location were about 4.5 metres tall so the UFO from the human eye seemed about 6-7 metres off the ground. I lost sight of the UFO when it hid behind a group of trees and somehow It vanished. I felt as though I had seen a miracle and I couldn't belive my eyes!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

1 comments:

  1. Hi! This is my submission that I just found as I was browsing the internet again!

    I am 16 now, and I wrote this when I was 9, so excuse the really awful description. (I'm also on my old blog account from when I was 10 lol.)

    But contrary to the really bad way I had described it, it's a very true story, and I remember it super vividly. It was a really warm summer evening and I was with my parents at the tennis court and as they were playing, the grey and orange disc like object was hovering for a few seconds in the sky, before changing direction and disappearing after passing behind a tree. It was too close to be a plane, and was moving pretty quickly. There were also no clouds as I said, it was a really warm sunny summer day, and the sun was setting.

    UFO or not, it was a really cool sight to see, and I'm in love with the idea of space and exploration - Maybe one day we'll find out the truth!

    Lots of love and regards,
    Gery :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive