Ufo Sighting In Poughkeepsie New York On April 22Nd 2013 This Looked Almost Exactly Like A U F
UFO SIGHTING IN POUGHKEEPSIE, NEW YORK ON APRIL 22ND 2013 - THIS LOOKED ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE A U.F.O REPORTED IN FLORIDA I SEEN ON TV.IT WAS THERE FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUETS.

I was walking in a parking lot about noon.I looked up about 80 degrees above the ground and seen an object that was sitting stationary in the sky.There was very few clouds that day and it was windy.I was trying to go shoping for food and showed it to a few people standing out side.We were all looking at it and I could not stand out there anymore.So I went in the store and shopped for about 30 minuets.When I came out it was gone and so was everyone looking at it.I could not believe that this thing was not moving being that high up.It seemed that it was turning slowly.Thats what reminded me of what I seen on tv once about u.f.o sightings.I think it was a place on the beach in florida.It seemed like it was the same exact thing.I drew a picture of what I seen when I got back.It looked like it was turning back and forth like the one in florida.It definitely was there cause there were about four other people that seen it when I pointed it out.It also looked to be a very little bit of shimmering around the eges.Very weird for something that early in the day.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive