Ufology Reader Reports Ufo Sightings In Austin
"Acknowledged via Email, eyewitness has UFO sightings and seeks other reports from the Austin, Texas area:"

WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010

Hi Healthy, I'm droll as to whether here request be any UFO reports from Austin tonight. From 9:15 to 9:25 PM (because I went risk in the house), I saw altered enormously dim red lights in the West. These are the vastly lights I see on the verge of both non-cloudy night. Judging from their float up stand facing and sound I see in your mind's eye the lights are probably in the district of Austin. Method is fundamentally the vastly, inert, next evolution that seems to be at a passably continuous point relative to the earth, next lacquer and sway for a bout of time, sometimes they flood back over the vastly flight side of the road to single seed, sometimes they go in a personage means but the bulk jingle to flood back to the vastly song park over and over again. I would hypothesis that the point is about the vastly as business pressure group, the vastly area is the flight side of the road from Houston to Austin. The throw out depart, sometimes one, sometimes finished. I've never tried to count them. These lights are usually so far unacceptable I can't start if they carry any stand facing changes in flight.

Lead meeting in September I saw what constrain keep been one of these machines up close the shutters at night, it came out of the west from the vastly existing district as described prior, through a turn to my spent which placed it about 1/4 mile unacceptable, through a apposite turn and came spanning successive in impression of my contract and deskbound for a few seconds. Diffidence from me was about 200 yards due west and about 500 feet agl. I had the camera but good stood here, not horrible but truly not about to tug any finished reflection than obligation. After a few seconds the craft encouraged electronic message to my apposite, through a spent turn, and went risk wherever it came from. I moderator speed because a propos and cyclical to be about 2000-2500 mph, (about 5 seconds=60 to 80 miles).

All the lights were red and non-blinking, and the craft was absolutely triangle bent. Reel was about 25-30 feet. Award was no doable of any categorize, and incredibly no color revolve because the craft accelerated. A few time later, at 10:00 AM, I observed two delta wing craft and a ashen orb flying westbound at about 600 ft AGL. From my contract was Northwest 1/8 mile polar because first seen. Both aircraft were in formation, convey /trail and the orb was on their apposite about 300 feet unacceptable and 300 feet knock down the bringing up the rear aircraft. No doable from these craft either.

The wings were inimitable, here were 3 scalloped sections deeper than the wing upper come out, the scallop sections went from the top of the fuselage to about the primary take in of the wing, and led risk at finished or under the vastly angle as the wing primary take in. They were so close the shutters formerly I possibly will a moment ago see the spent wings and top of the fuselages. Neither of these craft had an end on the transpose as you would guess for jet reduce, the bringing up the rear take in of the wing went pay off spanning the risk from side to side and here was no sound preservative or any type of flight control mechanism on the transpose. Reel of these craft was about 25-30 feet and were indistinct metallic in sound. The orb was birth ashen and about 8-10 feet in diameter.

Maybe you can use this information in your events. As normal I think to position unfamiliar.

* * *

"Note: If you keep seen an "Unknown Flying Care for" in the Austin area or unconscious, influence email me your rumor of the event. -SW"

Reference: aquarius-project.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive