Ufo Sighting In La Caada Flintridge
I was driving home from Moorpark tonight, passing through the La Caada Flintridge area heading east on the 210 when suddenly I saw bright blue-white orb dart straight down across my vision in the near distance, about less than a mile from me on the opposite side of the freeway. It was perfectly round and did not blink or flash. It had a very pretty icy bright blue color. It was quick but graceful, flew effortlessly and was almost instantaneously gone from sight. Like 1 or 1.5 seconds. I was sitting in the passenger seat coming back from a late meeting with Clay's Mom and I exclaimed, "Whoa! What was that?!" because the object was so NOT a plane flying! It did not have a tail like a comet, nor did it fall and burn up like a falling star does. It freaking zipped across the sky! It was like the size of a nickel if you held one up at arms length... smaller than the moon, but bigger than a star. My boss was driving and she was afraid I saw something on the freeway so she looked to the road and did not see it in the sky. I said to her, That was weird... That thing was not like a plane or a falling star" but then we kept talking and I was still thinking of it all the way home. Heres where things get interesting... I get home, walk in my front door, and my husband jumps up from his computer all excited and says, "Babe, I just saw a UFO!" and I say, "I just saw it too!" and my husband asked, "What color was it?" And I said "blue" and then Clay proceeded to explain EXACTLY to a tee what I had just seen; only he saw it about 15-20 minutes later than I did in Upland, CA. This is my second UFO sighting in my lifetime! (My first is a much longer story from when I was a little girl in Ulupalakua, Maui)

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive