Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Subsequent ARE Later than usual READER EMAILS AND A Strange MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I account for your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I power heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's power been an area of encounters and is said to power every an alien base and laboratories under it. The military else power an underground base nearby and group on experiment's sooner than the aliens.

About 20 existence ago I encountered an elite that finished time exploring in the least of the old mines in the area. He had moved out for months ahead I ran trendy him once again. I ask him in which he had been all this time. Stylish is his story.

He spotted a mine entry on the west side of the of the essence Mt. side. He said that the mine looked to be in enjoyable shape, so he started walking in the stick. He had ancient about a half mile in for example he saw a sign that said no entry beyond this spot. The mine stick was calm in enjoyable shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that nearest and dearest seemed to land out of the walls of the stick. Men in black uniforms questioned him and then took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him once again and found out that his home was in Colorado. They gave him a plane carte blanche to Denver, CO and told him never to land take to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell individual that I had look him. He looked-for to option up exclusive background that got consumed listed. I power never seen him after that.

Portray are other stories of significance hunters leaving trendy old mine shafts and discrimination holographic walls in the stick. They did not try to enter the area listed the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get take out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it tell the screen and heard it band for in the least deep space. One of them reached tell the screen sooner than a flash light in his hand. He turned the flash light take on the way to the screen, but may well not see any light. He said that he withdrew his arm as he had the pierce that in the least thing was take nearby and he didn't whim it to take on his arm and power him in. I asked the men to notice me up nearby and show me the mine. They all said no way they were leaving take in nearby. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go trendy the area to search but was never able to dig up the mine. This is not creepy as other nearest and dearest power found chance and apparent the entry sooner than a pyramid of pronounced rocks and consumed to get lights and mega nearest and dearest and gear. In the function of they got take, the rocks are calm nearby as they had stacked them, but the entry is gone!

Portray power been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As immediately as they reveal that they are being watch they disappear. League power else seen lizard beings about the crowd of a man sooner than bat adoration wings and a tail. They fly out to chance in the cliffs at dusk and else disappear if what that they are being watched. The Neighboring Americans power seen these bits and pieces for hundreds of existence and power tradition about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can coarse you see them in any form they whim. I found this out on a exclusive encounter sooner than a Reptoid I encountered on a residue.

As I was walking up an essential residue in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man forthcoming towards me on the residue. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked on the way to him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, level slits. In the function of he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me sooner than a pshycic hit that I can straightforwardly embodiment as being hit in the head sooner than a luge push. It baffled me and practically bundle me to my stage. As I shook this off I looked up and he was ancient. I had a stomach-ache for 2 living after that and personage that he may well power killed me if he looked-for to.

This is impartial in the least of the creepy thing that power been seen up nearby. We power seen one and the same types of alien craft that appear to enter the of the essence Mt. Ghoul orbs and UFO orbs that power been seen in one and the same area for hundreds of existence that disappear at one and the same old mines, wells, and in the least impartial enter the face of the Mt's. I would reminiscent of to get in sign up sooner than a well equipped systematic group and power them regulation out in the least of the strong enchanting fields that may act as dimensional portholes in which in the least of these creatures land and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Air force support area is no entrap. They power been unadulterated charge over residence UFO and aliens what the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Imperative may tell us the truth on nearby around sooner than alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Middle LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Victim Camera sited in the deep woodland of N. Middle Louisiana. Portray was no one more or less yield and no eye witnesses, impartial a sign activated Infrared Glitziness Digital Camera.

Portray were four occurrences in which light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera occurring in the field of the hours of diffuseness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The preliminary gaiety occurred on September 14th.

I am by means of 3 images:


Group 1: Understanding MGDC0378. This image is the preliminary image and speaks for itself.

Group 2: Understanding MGDC0372. This image contains a stick of light that appears in the over consumed hand part of the creep.

Group 3: Understanding MGDC0375. This image contains a stick of light that appears to be forthcoming from a bring in the over center of the image prophetic on the way to the back camera as if it were questioning.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a pebble sultry and bump that was being frequented by out of control hogs and other animals. The station is in a low area bordered by forest and nearby are no sources of light yield in that area. The camera was appearance from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be spiraling and based on other crystal-clear objects in the creep appears to be give or take 1 - 2 liters in crowd.

All images were take control on a SD overtake and I am in permanent status of the overtake sooner than all images as they were primary captured.

Portray are a section of other images of specialty on this overtake but none as classic as the ones I'm attaching. Individuals images are dazed if you power up-to-the-minute specialty in them.

So long Lon - In 1987, I full-blown an gaiety in which I superior recalled as under hypnosis. A long time ago the regression time, I was able to remember in the least other details by means of that I had missed about three hours in the field of the incident.

I was trade in Arizona close to the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a rest run on our take entrance hall I suddenly realize that I was being dragged trendy a craft by two appropriate aliens. The side thing I remembered was waking up on a table at home the appropriate craft. A imitate greeted me and gave me no matter which to summary. I be interested in that it was a hair of the dog of in the least shape at the same time as I was not unhurried after I drank the difficulty. In fact, the appetite was ample becoming. I was then in use out of the craft, looked surrounding noticed I was standing on top of a hill. It was angry, but I noticed a light close to a indentation. I walked up to this area and it was then that I saw a man, honest in a red military type money become.

My imitate seemed to appreciate this man as he greeted him. I else noticed that he wore in the least type of border and was carrying an unwished for weapon. In the function of we walked trendy the search, I realized they we leaving adequate trendy the side of a pronounced hill or nap. Portray we met sooner than newborn organization in red and I saw a mindless checkpoint sooner than two cameras on each one side. To my consumed was a pronounced notch in which a appropriate transit sports car carried nearest and dearest up-to-the-minute at home. To my adequate I saw a want corridor in which nearby were recurrent offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very want time to newborn hard-wearing area. I was then told to step onto in the least type of instrument that looked adoration a amount and face the CPU screen. I saw lights blinking and shut down computing and then a overtake was issued sooner than holes punched trendy it. It appeared to be an ID overtake. My imitate did not interconnect a long way away but did tell me that we had impartial entered Part One of the plant.

I was finally rambling to a lower layer in which I witnessed unnecessary persuasive guards. I was then in use down newborn hall and nearby I noticed a offensive moldy taste. I then saw big tanks sooner than mindless gauges bent to them and a big arm-like instrument that tense from the top of in the least tubing down trendy the tanks. In a pronounced laboratory adoration room I noticed a appropriate gray being sooner than his take turned to me operating on no matter which at a CPU. I was then told to sit on a table in the central of the room. About this time a man (human) honest adoration a doctor entered the room. He wore a whitish lab disguise sooner than a overstep. The warm in the room seemed dreadfully distant. By this time I was frustrated and began to cry and to quiver. As a result suddenly I felt a tasteful pain. screamed and the human doctor stood side to me and rubbed no matter which over my have. The pain hastily subsided. Presently I became bushed and was returned to the entrance hall. In the function of I awoke I was laying on the entrance hall the length of by the state.

For convinced months after that day I knew no matter which had happened but I was barred to go through what it was. That is why I required medical help. I power not had any other encounters but be interested in that I will in the planned still I was never told this.

Chris

Remarks / Reports: Reptilians and Other Phenomena


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive