Roston Ashbourne Derbyshire 5Th November 2013
Location of Sighting: Roston, Ashbourne, Derbyshire

Date of Sighting: 05/11/2013

Time: 02 a.m

Witness Name: John Preston

Witness Statement: Opened my bedroom curtain to see if it was raining etc., there was a light, like a search light from ground to cloud. It was straight, you could see that it went through the cloud. It was wide ( wider than a car ) and of course white. I only saw it for about 30 seconds. then it cut out. There's a farm and open fields across from my house. The light seemed to be in the field opposite. I said to ground but I could not see the ground due to the hedge in the way.

Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk

Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive