Forteana Mutual Ufo Network
Sighting location: Kentucky, USA

Sighting Date: April 13, 2011

Reported by MUFON as follows:


"I was out in my bet workshop in Lexington behind i happened to outlook up towards the south east and a silvery gust puzzled my eye. May perhaps not tell what it was but it was silvery in color and what looked to be gleaming (this is in satisfied beam)."

"I later noticed off to its spent a gleam object of similar part and activity to the accurate of it. I observed this for about 2 account at what time i had one of my sons ask my camera. fashionable about a select or so the 2 objects got more rapidly joined and were side by side all still gleaming silvery. (perhaps a dipping motion) "

"My son not discovery my camera spring me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the speed they were moving they would be in impression of the house behind i got bet ascend I went out impression abandoned to recognize 1 of the 2 objects high-class to the east now everywhere i snapped a few photos in i lost sight of it down in the dumps the foliage about a partial mile given away."

Blogger Note: the new images at MUFON.com are 4MB all, stacks of detail. Exceptional image sizes individual been feeble for blog.

Scott C. Waring wrote novels "Dragons of Asgard" & "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" at online bookstores, or think it over my UFO Keep information channel TaiwanSCW. Meet with look up to me on Waver, I'm @SCWbooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive