Ufo Sighting In Long Beach California On August 6Th 2013 Sphere Shape Bright White Light
UFO SIGHTING IN LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 6TH 2013 - SPHERE SHAPE BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT

8/6/2013 at 8:80 pm I was sitting outside on my stairs smoking a cig and I was looking for stars when I saw this bright light over Long Beach area. I first thought it was a plane or a helicopter but it wasn't moving no sound that I can hear it stayed in the sky for about ten to twenty minutes I went inside and got my cell phone to take a photo. I took the photo then went inside I went back out about a half hour later and it was gone. I looked on the Internet for a white light in the area I found nothing I will check in the morning.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive