UFO SIGHTING IN HADDON HEIGHTS, NEW JERSEY ON AUGUST 17TH 2013 - 3 GLOWING PULSATING RED ORBS FLY BY 3 HOURS AFTER FIRST SIGHTING!Took a look out of my kitchen window at approximately 11:30pm, saw 3 of the same lights that I witnessed earlier in the evening. All moving in unison and glowing with a pulsating reddish-orange color. Very flame like. I did not witness this second sighting alone. There was one other person with me who also thought it very strange. We both thought that these were paper lanterns, but not so sure. I am from the Philadelphia metro area and live within the local international airport approach path. These lights were at an altitude that could very easily disrupt incoming planes. I am noticing that there are sightings of this description from both my local NJ area all the way through Ohio and Wisconsin. If anyone has any idea what these lights are please let me know!2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive