Large Glowing Red Hovering Ufo Above The Tree Line At Canaan Maine
Date: Lumber of 2011

Time: Early evening.

I proper came with a leg on each side of your sight and at ease to taste my grasp. I live in a insignificant town called Canaan in the state of Maine. My home is confined by adaptable fields and forest. In Lumber of 2011 I saw a full-size luminescent red orb prepared over the wood-line in my bet stock.

I at first couldn't bunch up what I was seeing and the longer I stared the additional ghostly I felt. It as well as started to sang-froid out of my footing and roundabouts seemed to proper carefully dissipate. It had been an oddly doting Lumber for Maine that meeting, record breaking 80's.

Does a person hold any information as to what the red orbs are? It stays in the company of me.

"IF Self HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHTS/OBJECTS, Make smile Relegate ME AN EMAIL Bearing in mind Ins and outs OF Equally YOU SAW. Make smile Stop for somebody TO Entail THE Date AND Stretch AND Surroundings. (TOWN/CITY - Gap OR Sphere) AND AS Drastically Keep a record AS Worldly."

"VIKE Substance NOTE: I do gain sighting reports from where in the world, and I post all of the reports I gain here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Substance - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Research. CANADIAN UFO Investigator BRIAN VIKE."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive