Black Triangle Sighting In Tacoma Washington On July 2Nd 2013 Red Orange Lights On Equilateral Triangle
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN TACOMA, WASHINGTON ON JULY 2ND 2013 - RED-ORANGE LIGHTS ON EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE

Went to let the dogs out this morning and there was a triangle shaped object with 3 red lights underneath it flying from South to North above the tree line. You could see that it was an equilateral object. It made a noise but not like a hum and not like a plane that would fly overhead on it's way to Sea-Tac Airport. It was flying above the trees and my big dog and I watched it fly behind my neighbors trees going North. Holding my thumb out at a 45 degree angle, the object was bigger than my thumb. It is currently 59 degrees out, clear, warm and it was light out. I did take pictures of the sky afterwards with my phone (I retrieved this after sighting) showing the weather condition right after the sighting. I have also reported this sighting to the National UFO Reporting Center on 07/02/13 at 5:10am

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive