Ufo Sighting In Hodgenville Kentucky On August 6Th 2013 Objects Darting Quickly In Sky Then Coming To Complete Stop
UFO SIGHTING IN HODGENVILLE, KENTUCKY ON AUGUST 6TH 2013 - OBJECTS DARTING QUICKLY IN SKY THEN COMING TO COMPLETE STOP, THEN DARTING IN OTHER DIRECTIONS, STOPPING, REPEATING.

I was on my uncle's back porch smoking a cigarette, looking at the sky because it is pitch black on his property. I was looking for UFO's because in FL there is too much light pollution. I noticed several planes in the area because it is near Fort Knox. I kept noticing what appeared to be stars darting around the sky. I focused on a particularly bright one and it began to move. I couldn't tell exactly how far from Earth it was, whether it was in our atmosphere or just above it, but I could make out the object very clearly regardless. The object would come to a complete stop in the sky before darting either forwards, backwards, or sideways, and then returning to a complete stop. It seemed to be pulsating, with every color in the spectrum being emitted from the craft. I don't know exactly how large the craft was, but it appeared to be roughly the size of a small plane. After it would move, a faint trail could be seen behind it briefly before it dissipated. I have been waiting to see a UFO for about a decade now, and I was freaking out. I ran inside and told my mom, "Hurry, come outside right now, I have to show you something." I came back outside with her and the object was still near the same spot where I had seen it before. I told my Mom to look at the light and follow it closely. She observed the same thing that I did. She said it looked like, "minnows in a stream". I noticed several other objects in the surrounding sky imitating the same behavior. My mother also saw them. I am 27 years old with excellent eyesight, and she is 59 with pretty bad eyesight, and she could still clearly see this craft moving in the sky. It was most certainly NOT a plane or jet or helicopter or any craft known to the people of this world. After observing the craft for several minutes, we went inside. I came back outside about a half hour later, and the original craft I had been watching was gone, but I noticed several others. I was overwhelmed with excitement and did not sleep at all that night.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive