Ufo Sighting In San Tan Valley
1. I stepped outside to have a smoke around 11:45 pm on 12/6/2013 and to my surprise off to the north about a mile ahead and 500 to 700 feet off the ground were 3 glowing orbs that moved silently across the sky from north to north west. they burned and glowed like a ball of fire and was reddish yellowish and orange in color. I watched them literally fade right before my eyes and ascend to the heavens. I ran inside to wake up my mom and tell her I saw a ufo. she woke up and came outside to have a look and from the same direction 2 more orbs appeared and followed the same flight path of the first 2 objects we watched them move from north to west and disappear in the same fashion. Then I ran inside to find the camera and another orb appeared from the same direction and did the same thing. this time I was able to snap about 5 photos of the object in the sky and over the houses in my complex. This was like nothing I have ever seen and probably will never see again with my own eyes. 2. The sky was clear and full of bright white stars shinning, these 3 objects were 5 times as big as the stars from where I stood and were glowing like balls of fire. I starred as hard as I could at the object to make out its shape and it looked like the shape was continuously changing like liquid. 3.I new exactly what it was when I saw it, an orb. I've watched almost every episode of ufo hunters on the history channel. My experience was identical to other peoples encounters with orbs. they were not flares and there were no airplane or helicopters in the air. only the moon stars and orbs! 4. The object was round in shape with no definitive edges or curves. It glowed like a ball of fire and was hovering about 500 to 700 feet off the ground. they moved from north to west across the night sky. the orb maintained the same altitude the whole time until it disappeared before my eyes. (I have photo evidence not developed yet)

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive