2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Arlington
UFO SIGHTING IN ARLINGTON, WISCONSIN ON DECEMBER 15TH 2014 - WHILE DRIVING HOME FROM PICKING UP MY FIANCE FROM WORK I SPOTTED ONE LARGE ORB OF LIGHT THAT AT FIRST I MISTOOK AS A STAR, UNTIL IT SPLIT IN TWO. ONE ORB OF LIGHT STAYED STATIONARY. THE SECOND HALF BEGAN TO MOVE EAST WITH LIGHTS MOVING COUNTER CLOCKWISE.

November 15nth 2014 at approximately 5:25PM in Columbia County south of Arlington Wisconsin on County I. While driving home from picking up my fiance from work I spotted one large orb of light that at first I mistook as a star, until it split in two I was shocked. One orb of light stayed stationary. The second half began to move East with lights moving counter clockwise. To my amazement it disappeared, only to reappear closer the first Orb and continued with the same motion before both disappeared and did not appear again. After we got home, we had some time to realize what we saw, each detail has not left my mind since and I cant seem to forget it.

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1ASsFssAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive