Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On July 8Th 2013 Pulsating Light Traveling Nnw With A Lateral Shift When Dark
UFO SIGHTING IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA ON JULY 8TH 2013 - PULSATING LIGHT TRAVELING N/NW WITH A LATERAL SHIFT WHEN DARK.Got in my swimming pool for a night swim and as I began floating on my back I looked up at the stars. I was startled to have a very bright light shinning directly at me. I have seen aircraft approach lights before (naval aviation 10 yrs) so I quickly dismissed the idea of it being an aircraft. The angle would be to steep. The light was almost directly above me. The light faded out and then re-appeared taking approximately 4-6 second intervals from bright to dark. I have also seen satellites in the night sky and I assumed that this is what it was. How ever I have never seen one with a light. As I am writing this I am realizing that the object was not moving as fast as a satellite but close to it. I continued to try and track it and realized that as it would go dark it would appear farther to the west... still headed in a N/NW direction. Each time it would go dark I would try to anticipate where it would appear and I was wrong until I figured it out. I began to use a star and a notch in my wall to be sure. Always appearing to the west of where I thought it should be. It continued in the same direction until I lost it. very dusty conditions here in the Phoenix area at the time. I don't know if this was just an odd satellite or something else. I felt the need to let someone know.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive