Black Triangle Sighting In Berlin New Hampshire On August 25Th 2013 Recorded
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN BERLIN, NEW HAMPSHIRE ON AUGUST 25TH 2013 - RECORDED

My wife and I were walking back from the park accross the street from our home with our son. We ran into our neighbor on our way home and our neighbor notice the first light than a second, I than turned and saw the lights and than aonther and another for the total of four light in the formation of a diamond. I went to my house a got my video camara and started to record. Than one light disappeared and the formation was in the shape of a triangle. I did record a lot of video for a single sighting.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive