Ufo Sighting In Mechanicsville Virginia On August 2Nd 2013 Bright Yelloworange Slowly Moving Light
UFO SIGHTING IN MECHANICSVILLE, VIRGINIA ON AUGUST 2ND 2013 - BRIGHT YELLOW/ORANGE, SLOWLY MOVING LIGHTI was just outside and saw a very bright light which initially appeared stationary in the sky. After looking at the object for a few seconds, I could see it was moving very slowly. It was a very bright yellow-orange color. I watched the light travel on a slow straight course for about two minutes and it appeared to get closer to me. As it got closer, I saw tiny white lights pulsate a few times. Then the light went behind my house and I could no longer see it due to trees.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive