White Ufo Caught On Tape In Tunisianobody Panic But
WHITE UFO CAUGHT ON TAPE IN TUNISIA?

Nobody panic, but, there's a white ball in the sky that's flying very slow. Now, I'm not 100% sure on this, but it "might" be a UFO ("*everyone panics*"). And people wonder why the government ("hahaha, what government?") doesn't just tell us if aliens exist or not, there would be mass hysteria if they revealed they existed. But let's leave all that government business to the adults ("and by adults, I mean grumpy old white men who acting like children when things don't go their way") and float on over to Tunisia ("which I had no idea even existed until today") to look at a video that shows a white object slowly cruising through the sky. When exactly the video was shot is unknown, but supposedly the time of day was between 3-4 p.m. The video shows a mysterious white orb hovering through the sky. People in the background can be heard, possibly talking about the strange object. The video eventually ends with the object still hovering through the sky.

Who in the world was able to spot that small ass object? It's so small and I'm not even sure it's a real UFO. From what I can see, the object appears to be wobbling around as it's hovering around. but I can't really tell for sure because the video is so damn shaky ("is this Cloverfield 2?"). I'm thinking this is either a balloon or some kind of plastic thing flying in the air. Of those two, I'd probably go with it being a balloon. I'm not completely certain that's what it is, but I just don't see anything compelling here that's leading me to believe this is an alien craft. But, what do you think? Is this an actual alien craft or is it just a balloon or large piece of plastic flying in the wind?

It's shameless self-promotion time! If you liked this post and want to see more posts like it EVERY DAY, then be sure to click that follow button!

Check me out on: Twitter I My Personal Tumblr I Wattpad I DeviantArt

Thanks for reading and have a great day!



Reference: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive