I was driving to my house on this day I have been working on my perpetual energy machine thinking and reading about Nicholas tesla and as I was making a left unto east street, my van stop no light or any sound of engine. Alone some kind of energy pull me into a ship I saw some light but I felt a lot of energy like a magnet which pull in. I so a lot of people they all look like us and they communicate with me mentally no verbal, the ship was huge and a lot of machines they was trying to tell me about speed and energy. Well they took me from south Salem, NY to San Francisco, California and they show me a lot of things it seems like months but at the same time they took me back to the same location, I notice the golden bridge, the Panama Canal, the Verrazano bridge then to my van I notice that the time was the same. By the way they took something out of my skull, it looks like my brain. I would like some kind of test to find out what do they took. I have not been the same since. I think that I have the answer to the speed and the energy as we know. I would like to show some one how the ship operated and what kind of engine did I saw.. I feel that I've been watch

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive