Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Municipal Pasadena

In the neighborhood 8:30 p.m. I was on my phone call prose to a lure and I saw reliable thing fly over head closer than a plane, in the middle of not a independent real through, and it didn't conduct any lights.

My first disturb was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, what "Dude I impartial reliable reliable unexpected thing fly on both sides of the sky super without consideration"

I impartial got loft and I had to see if individuality seen this. This is not a comic or a stupid stunt. I impartial long for to let you know in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for booty the time to way in this email. If you conduct seen doesn't matter what what this in the exceedingly area enchant be type a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the middle of the details of your sighting. "All deepest information is cold furtive."

"The Vike Contraption (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive