Ufos Shaped Like A Cigar Caught Over Massachusetts
These two unidentified cigar shaped objects were spotted hovering above Massachusetts, the witness stated that the cylinder objects were attached to each other by what looked like a pole.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - 2 cylinders attached to one another

LOCATION - Salem Massachusetts


EVENT TIME - 2013-06-29 1:23PM

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY -


'My partner X Navy man 1st spotted this object gliding from the NW over our home, above the clouds (Marys Hair). It then turned slightly toward the SW until it faded in the distance. I came out to see what was happening. I could see what appeared to be 2 cylinders connected to each other. It made NO noise, had no wings, no engine noise nor anything that could be keeping it in the air.

I took a picture of this as it floated past the house. It moved slowly over our home. Then it turned slightly toward the SW. I recently retired after 43 years of being a Psych Nurse. I now have more time so I feel its time to report this to you. I had NO idea what this object was and have yet to come to any explanation as to what this object was.'

Reference: ufoproofs.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive