Ufo Sighting In Ocean Isle Beach North Carolina On June 21St 2013 Light Show Over The Ocean Surprises Beach Visitors
UFO SIGHTING IN OCEAN ISLE BEACH, NORTH CAROLINA ON JUNE 21ST 2013 - LIGHT SHOW OVER THE OCEAN SURPRISES BEACH VISITORS

I was walking along the beach around 10:00pm the evening of June 21,2013. There was a full moon that night which was a majestic sight over the ocean. I heard a group of people yelling and pointing at the sky. I looked up over the ocean and saw 3 glowing lights in a line. The light farthest to the right went out and was replaced by another to the front left of the line. This happened about 3 times. There was no sound. I was trying to find the video button on my phone and captured the last few seconds of the light show and then they disappeared. My husband and I have seen strange lights on this beach before and told others on the island. Some look at you crazy and some told us they were flares. These were NOT flares. The ocean was very visible and there were NO boats under or near these lights.The group of people who witnessed this with me were very excited and screaming "OMG, WOW, UFO!"

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive