Ufo Sighting In North Vernon Indiana On April 30Th 2013 Observed Object In West Southwest Sky
At home April 30 2013. Girlfriend outside smoking a cig. She yelled for me. She said look! What is that? It's not a star, is it? I said no. It's too close. It seems to be within our atmosphere. It was also too bright. Although it maintained it's position as if it were a star. I went to get the video camera and binoculars. Camera was no good. Binoc's were great. We could see, very distinctly, four primary colors. Blue, green, yellow, red. These colors were emitted as flashes of light. These flashes alternated and were patterned. They seemed to orbit some sort of circular craft. From 9:30 pm to just past 10:35pm, it remained in the same position and just about disappeared in the western horizon as the earth rotates. But then, while I was inside contacting a MUFON member (10:35pm til 11:35pm), at 10:50pm She observed the UFO ascend and fly north a great distance at an incredible speed. As if it didn't accelerate, it was just still then moving very, very fast. I went out to see while on the phone with a MUFON representative. I did observe it had move a great distance to the north, though I did not see it move to it's new position. I tried to film through the binoc's and have some very shaky video. Some good steady scenes, but not close or clear. The colored light are very visible. I had the hardest time zooming in thru the binoc's. Please be patient with the video. I watch all the UFO investigative shows, and this is the first time I have ever seen an Unidentified Flying Object. It was and still is an awesome feeling. There are some things people have to See and Experience for themselves to understand.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive