Davao City Ufo Philippines 1998
"I was going back home from my Aunt's place next door. It was Saturday around 7:30 PM (I can distinctly remember hearing on the background the Filipino show airing on TV that night - "Magandang Gabi Bayan" hosted by Senator [then TV Producer/Radio Announcer/etc] Noli De Castro. I had just walked through our gate, and was about to come in through the front door when I felt the urge to look up to the sky. I usually do this because I love watching the stars, but that night was different.

Something compelled me to look up and about 10 seconds later I saw a white light, which at first, I thought was one of the stars because it wasn't moving, at first. Then it flashed and moved upward, at great speed. It then stopped, flashed and moved upward again, at the same speed. It did the same thing, once more... Flashed and sped upward, before it disappeared into the night sky.

Whatever it was it wasn't manmade. No manmade craft can stop and sit on the air like that, then move that fast and disappear into the outer atmosphere. " Posted by Stargazer

Source:


http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/ufos aliens/ufosightings/australia/scotland/malaysia/philippines.html#FU1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive