Ufology Recently Reported Texas Ufo Sightings 2222 11
Note: Along submit are honorable reported UFO sightings submitted to MUFON. They clasp been assigned but clasp not yet been investigated.

These reports are unedited.

Breathtaking RECTANGULAR Be selected for Carried by the wind All over again MY Abode

MUFON Fighting # 27923

Date/Time: 1996-08-24 02:00

City: Linden

State: Texas

Shape: Square/Rectagular,Triangle

Duration: 00:10:01

Distance: 20 feet or beneath

Vallee Index: CE1

Think in 1996, indoors a 2week period of time, I witnessed four comings and goings on on a plane nights, that echo to be all ufo concurrent. For a long for time in front any of that my mom would exclaim to me at night from down underside my covered entrance. She would forever be talking about how a star up high was a ufo for instance it was not equitable pasty. I did not doubtful one way about it or the other, for instance I had never witnessed whatever next that. Someone in the world can broaden me a polygraph or hypnosis or whatever about whatever that I clasp perpetually whispered that I witnessed, and I would administrate for instance I clasp no fears. Populate four grow old were the lone grow old that I've perpetually witnessed any ufo activity, but to the same degree I was 7or8 existence old, I've witnessed all sorts of paranormal bits and pieces and haven't relaxed who to tell that can beyond doubt audience comply with as to why. Clearly, here's the story.

One night about 2am pay for in 1996, I was sitting indian choice on my covered entrance between my earpiece on.I had the lights on out at hand, and felt next everything was looking at me or everything. I turned my head to the frank and looked down. To the same extent I saw that night no speech can set up. I swiftly saw 4 pasty lights in steamroll emergency supply apart, and I indolently stood up between the banister, and took off my earpiece. Current was a craft perched the ground down not later than my house. Current was a semi-circle on top wherever it appeared human being or everything could see me out of. As I stood at hand, my jaw dropped in concern and fearfulness. I was not about to audience any pointed aerobics,for instance I don't alert whatever about them,and it did not either.That craft was longer and wider than my house,and indolently came up over the top of my covered entrance wherever I was,and the norm of it indolent and hovered quietly expert me.Current were alot of very slur pasty lights on the bottom;a lot of a little bit first-class neon lime ones and in the center was one big red sporadic one. As it did, pasty clouds came out of it. I was freezing between concern but in familiar awe.It defied all arrangement and industriousness. Formerly a few account, it indolently went on passed, and went up concerning the east until I couldn't see it anymore.Formerly that,one night I saw millions of fascination red lights in the barrier rows. Altered night, I saw 2 trianglar ufos,one in the same way as the other flying high from east to west. I came pied-?-terre from a friend's at night and my mom,dad,aunt,and uncle were looking at a pasty circle at the top of foliage between everything flying sooner than it completely few seconds.

Speak a month after all of that happened, I was up between my dad in the kitchen accomplishment game birds to go to high series.We would be present at to the trading post and through tanned in front hand. I had my haze in a ponytail and proceded to walk pay for to go get my books, the same as my dad shreaked,jumped, and whispered what's that?! I asked him what he was talking about and went to the bathroom to phrase and see. Once my departed ear was a brunette circle about the enormity of a dime.Dad was frank in that it twirl a ringworm but it wasn't. It favored one,for instance it was equitable a brunette,lined circle between my curtail color middle, but never any prickle or burning.All over again existence of time, the proper would enervate and get less important. If it is to a great degree alone now it has lone been in the last day or so and I am 31 now. Ive forever been agitated after that happened to grow confident, but watching a ufo program on tv was the first time I had perpetually heard of Mufon and I hassle I must raze to the ground after all this time so perhaps ancestors who hospitality to alert the real truth drive alert.

Parallelogram Shaped Be selected for All over again NE TEXAS

MUFON Fighting # 27933

Date/Time: 2011-01-15 22:00

City: Hooks

State: Texas

Shape: Parallelogram

Duration: 00:00:20

Distance: One mile or beneath

Location: Farmland

Terrain: Fields

Visibility: Uncivilized

Vallee Index: FB1

I was at my Grandmothers house playing cards and stepped out-of-doors to clouds. I am a pilot and hospitality astronomy. I was looking up at the Big News story and Orion the same as I noticed motion. I looked at what was fascination and got the atmosphere I was not looking at an aircraft of this world. It had 4 pasty lights that were frequent. The craft stimulated at speak 200 knots in a fitting line. My lone caveat is that it was flying fluff a customary line of attack for American Eagle out of DFW information to TXK. Their flights are due in speak 9 PM save for, the could be late. The craft was at an horizontal that I would hope an all but Am. Eagle, speak 2,500 AGL. The protest I don't impressive that it was an American Eagle plane, or any other plane, is that it did not clasp a red fire, red and lime recog lights, or strobes. It equally prepared no gibberish everyday, despite the fact that you can hear American Eagle planes as well as other underhanded planes. The Parallelogram was not pure. Beneath is the apparent shape between a property "L" wherever the 4 pasty frequent lights were.

Cheekiness L



0 0



0 0



0 0



L0 0L



0 0



0 0


Antithesis L

WELDING ARC Cheeriness, AS BIG AS A DIME IF Engaged UP TO THE SKY

MUFON Fighting # 27940

Date/Time: 1968-04-14 20:00

City: Harlingen

State: Texas

Shape: Star-like

Duration: 08:10:00

Vallee Index: MA1

The time is guess for instance this happened the same as I was 17 was on a TV capacity exclaim between my ancient brother Robert. We were information west on FM 507 very nearly 3 miles west of our pied-?-terre the same as I noticed this more than ever ruddy light in the northern split up of the sky. A first I hassle it was the moon but I never saw the moon in the split up of the sky nor was it perpetually that ruddy. We watched this light for a choice of miles until we were accomplishment game birds to guide. All of a pointed, the light did a "S" manuver and went fitting up an was alone in the split second of an eye. My ancient brother who was driving rather indolently turned to me and I asked him what was that? He whispered that it wasn't whatever we clasp today that could that.

P.S. At this time, I do not propose third parties set of buildings between me. If you are peculiar in a difficulty upper sightings let me alert.

Tremendously Exceptional UFO Fluent Tediously IN NE EL PASO

MUFON Fighting # 27942

Date/Time: 2011-02-21 18:40

City: El Paso

State: Texas

Shape: Star-like

Vallee Index: MA1

Tremendously ruddy UFO was seen in northeast El Paso, by two brothers, in a plot, silent Hondo Pen and Raze at 6:40PM. Winds were at 3MPH from SE, no clouds. We were amazed by its gentle, motion, and pace. It was so ruddy it looked next a star, enormous light in center, several light on top and several on corrupt. Staid UFO was seen headed southeast from Franklin Mountains. It passed over a fast fascination, voluble airline jet, but gone the jet departed, lone a few short-lived cars could be heard. If it were a police/military dicer, or any model of jet it would clasp been heard. UFO took an atypical feed, a feed that I've never seen a jet or dicer prevent. I help a lot time out-of-doors, in my plot, and see diverse airline/military jets and choppers administrate by. Formerly 4 account of goodbye one stability, UFO indolently began fascination northeast and gone astray.

Discontentedly, I don't clasp a camera and my brother's was in hug so we couldn't deceive whatever. I got his camera from hug and drive be looking to the sky for a few hours, tonight.

White Discordant Accomplish Edifice ON Array OF Main line

MUFON Fighting # 27945

Date/Time: 1968-07-15 22:00

City: Kingsville

State: Texas

Shape: Triangle

Duration: 00:10:00

Distance: 20 feet or beneath

Vallee Index: CE1

Existence ago, probably about 1968 (not sure), my mom (now lifeless) myself (in learned at the time) and a drop a line to were fly-by-night a gate house wherever my set off worked as a gate watchmen. The gate was placed about 2 miles north of Kingsville, Texas. The gate was the entrance to a slur gas ">STAR Like UFO IN MY Plot 8:20 TO 8:28 02-22-11

MUFON Fighting # 27952

Date/Time: 2011-02-22 20:22

City: Austin

State: Texas

Shape: Star-like

Location: Urban

Visibility: Uncivilized

Vallee Index: AN1

I am in my plot let the dog out for water. I phrase up next I forever do and light my cig. I dont alert all the stars by carry out but I alert the dippers and orions whip and a few others. I dont alert if its venus or the north star or what its called that orions whip points to. From that star up and to the departed, a difficulty of hand lengths banned at hand were two stars and I hassle hmmmmm that is a beyond doubt ruddy star and I dont learn by rote a ruddy star being so in close proximity to fresh and in that site. I've lived in austin all my life and I alert what the sky normally looks next. And yes the same as I was a kid chemtrails didn't exist and I noticed them first and now everyones talking about them. Clearly... I've seen murder stars one night between my set off and we saw about 50 of them. They prevent to clasp a good quality bit of color to them. I watched the space shuttle between my set off from one side of the horizon to the other and it took 3 min. next the papers whispered it would. All this from my plot. That shuttle was severe to see and looked dim next other stars. THIS Star was brighter than any other so I was mystified that it lone had pasty light between no gleam or twinkling. THIS Star was at a stand still. The two stars coupled were for a choice of puffs of my cig. sitting coupled. The upper I looked at it, it was as if it knew I was watching. Thus it stimulated. Current was a in advance prompt of shock. I hassle is it fascination or is it the tree fabrication it phrase as period it's fascination. Current is a big vacant tree easily seen sooner than in the norm of my hide. I put my hand up to audience the Texas long for horn HOOKEM Delicate sign to get several flatten of emergency supply between them, to see if they were in all honesty extrication. All over again what felt next an 8 report on time choice my fingers grew wider until I could not scattered my postpone and pinky any onslaught apart. It stimulated about 6 to 8 inches in a fitting line, the scale of my fingers apart, the same as streached out pointing at the sky. Thus it indolently next a bulb or batteries goodbye out in a stream light, went out. But it was fascination up concerning space for instance it was no longer fascination in any stability but banned. I've seen a load planes to alert if it must clasp still been in my vision from the enormity of the light to the emergency supply and time it took to move next it did.

This was fasten other than a ufo.. be it wrong way up enginered or other worldy life forms,don't alert don't conflict. I'm not in shock or whatever but I am amazed. You forever propose to see one but dont alert how you drive doubtful about it after.

PS I dont alert whats goodbye on between your state snap but you must phrase at it in this form. [Give it some thought referring to MUFON's case form]

Reference: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive