Ufo Sighting In Zagreb
UFO SIGHTING IN ZAGREB, CITY OF ZAGREB ON JUNE 6TH 2013 - I TOOK 3 PICTURES OF THE LAKE (THERE WAS NOTHING UNUSUAL)BUT WHEN I GOT HOME I SAW THAT I CAPTURED SOMETHING STRANGE

I was drinking coffe with my friend at the lake Jarun in Zagreb (Croatia),i took 3 pictures (left,right and last middle),there was nothing unusual i just wanted to capture the nature,so when i got home and look at the pictures the middle picture had a black spot and i thought i burned my phone lcd display and i panickly zoomed to see if the display was damaged.To my suprise after zooming the object i realised i captchured something wierd.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive