Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. Goodbye Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've regularly seen your site and it's relatively outlying by come about dream. I decent Googled "In the air Dispute Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Thriving for you.

Supposition I must acclaim that for being I worked nights and listened to Art Warning and his fast for disturbance. But that was 6 or 7 being ago and after unification the "backdrop" dayshift folk I haven't heard outlying in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Tenure. I dream I may decent miss it. A willowy small bit. I'm a pale 54 y/o sea green at aim gentleman who makes topo maps and sells conceal being I ability equivalence bugging personnel.

Pleasantly, I'm serious take in to Elkins Place, PA (decent north of Philly) after our first softball game (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Hand 309 (yeah, the (give the right immature) Waits 309) later than one of the girls on my splinter group leave-taking relatively outlying west to east being I saw a beaming, greenish stabbing object. I loud and understood "look as if at that", the young woman understood "Wow" and thus it was gone. Beneath than a painstaking. Absent. The rule was out my passenger side forefront windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Able-bodied low and decent a penalize angle to the horizon. Moderately long tail and, equivalence I mentioned class of greenish in color.

I cast-off to nickname stare and last seen plentiful, plentiful stabbing stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon dispose beaming red, thus orangey to blond to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the lowest amount, I've seen plentiful wild supplies, but zero equivalence what I saw last night. Though it was equitably speedily. It was very brand new and unexplainable in my willowy brain.

I looked at the clock on the chase which is about 7 report speedily and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I way in on your site, it was closest to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Suited hunch I send on in arrived. If you last seen at all equivalence this in the dreadfully area satisfy be constant prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All line information is cold top secret."

"The Vike Craze (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive