Become A Mufon Field Investigator Maybe
It wasn't that long ago that MUFON Director Clifford Clift was telling me that his UFO research organization needs people like me. At the time I believed him, but now I'm not so sure.Just three weeks ago I filed a UFO sighting report with MUFON central. In it, I detailed the sighting that took place during the "Haunted Woods Tour" that I took while attending the Burlington Vortex Conference. It was a pretty amazing sighting, involving two different UFOs captured on video by both me and one other person here, and witnessed by the entire group of 30 or so people out on the Tour that night. I thought my MUFON friends would be all over this one, but I have yet to hear from anyone at HQ about an investigation. Why would they ignore a case that is so obviously "The Big One?" What are they afraid of?In a related matter, I have not heard word one from MUFON HQ about the revised UFO Field Investigator Handbook and Exam, despite repeated requests. I fully expected to be a fully-trained and Certified MUFON UFO Field Investigator by now, roaring through the night in my UFO chase vehicle and bagging aliens by the dozen, but here I sit, waiting and wondering; wondering if the Exam is really being held somewhere but I'm not being told. How long do I wait to be allowed into a UFO research organization before I officially become the world's most pathetic person?Once again, it's up to me to go Lone Wolf and solve the mystery of the Burlington Vortex UFOs myself!

Reference: project-ufo.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive