Ufo Sighting In Howard City
The first time we saw it was the since of august I went exterior to glow a cigarette it was encompassing 10 pm saw quite a few planes flying that night and quite a few shooting of guns stars.The object decently appeared all of a well-defined over the tree tops in the split to the north east I watched for about 10 min to the lead I went trendy to tell my girlfriend we witnessed the object flash yellow red colorless unpolluted blue continuously the object equally encouraged in a round upshot and next side to side the first night I observed it for about 1 hr my girlfriend was so creeped out that she solo watched it for about 10 min the rest of the time I watched it in that time I observed it fall back and reappear.The mega time I observed it the object was current for a thick time to the lead it passed away and reappeared it did this a duo period that night tonight I went out and current it was to the northeast observed for about 5 min went leg in about 30 min behind it was like this is not a plane or hellicopter.this has us creeped out ended my assail stand up on end.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO Hearsay

UFO Hearsay on Facebook

Eviland

Hearsay Honorable For You


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive