Black Triangle Sighting In Chandler Arizona On June 18Th 2013 Bright Light Pulsating Changing Colors Rapidily
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN CHANDLER, ARIZONA ON JUNE 18TH 2013 - BRIGHT LIGHT, PULSATING, CHANGING COLORS RAPIDILY, HOVERING

I live in Chandler, AZ. On June 18, 2013, I was on my balcony looking West when I saw a very bright light, hovering. It was West of the Chandler Mall. It has to be within 10-20 miles from me. It would move extremely slow in different directions, right to left, but mainly stayed hovering or stationary. It would start flickering with colored lights, rapidly, then go back to just a bright white light. The flickering lights kept the same distance and pattern. It has been back to the same location for 5 nights since June 18th. Sometimes its stays 2 1/2 hours or so and other times I've seen it, it stays maybe not 2 hours. It will either just disappear or seem to fade out. Is this a satellite? I look forward to hearing back from you after reviewing the photos, video I have attached. Thank you for your time!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive