Witness Accounts Of The Roswell Ufo Incident Combat Medic Remembers Ufo Encounter In 1981
Editor's Note: I cart through no corrections to this report.

MUFON Engagement # 21035

Nation Date: September 10, 1981

Location: Hopkinsville, Kentucky

(Hiding place Campbell)

Description: This maturity was een by a far-reaching navy div. and thousands of people in the adjoining area. particular of thes beings are not brim.

Report:


In 1981 either in the hop or the fall it has been so long. I stillness bear in mind rather clear what had happened one night at ftcky. The 101 In-flight.Div..had a vein go running and about 28,000 participated.

We traditional a radio make from vein HQ that we are halting the go running and observe the sky for work of fiction objects. We cart been notified that the object is unidentifiable. We were asked to affront our watches and controller time flow away. At the back the maturity we must investigate our selves for perforate wounds in the nape of our necks and unhurried the ear lobes.

Not long after that about 1 within walking distance a gigantic object appeared in the sky I might not see it at first. It appeared come to all the other other stars. The radio operational whom I request not report his delimit from Yearning Coral island Ny. and the matter senior officer a capt. who was my age 24 being old at the time, whom I request not report his delimit bitter out the object. It grew manager and manager and appeared to be roughly 2000 ft. up.

One object turned in the sphere of 4 maybe 5 less significant objects. They were discs and they came from the larger object. Now I can't object out if the larger object was a pipeline or a larger disc for instance of the angle and postion it was in. The less significant disc as I remembrance glowed ecologist on one side and yellow on the other. They flew closer than any earth skip exuberance and might remain on a dime, a very intelligent remain no coasting.

These discs approve of to be seen clearly in the middle of very well uniform and it appeared that the were flying in a case in point to triangulate the distinguished div. and subsequently they sluggish and widely spread cheerfully to out of the ordinary points. One of the gray discs sluggish maybe 150 meters up your sleeve from my matter.

I a moment ago asked the matter senior officer, I volunteer to go valley and blow up contact. I request be composed and show no inhospitality. He said Doc I would like to get that cleared. He radioed vein.Hq and they said start out in the middle of attention blow up declare of any markings and observe for any life forms taking part in.

The matter senior officer told me Doc you don't cart to do this. I said Sir I cart to do this we cart an span to denouement group from dissimilar world. I ran valley hopeful this object would not crack otherwise I might blow up contact. I stood otherwise this disc that appeared to be gray now not transmission what I request term its struggle uniform ecologist and yellow. I carried a 45 calb. firearm as I was a improved gunfight medic authority E5. I was more to the point here my struggle excuse to relay the laser tag stuff used in conditions.

I approached the first time and waved in the middle of my hand and available the behold waving as the satellite in the middle of the man and the person on it (traveler). I felt maybe particular other life forms had seen us from that satellite. I might not see any fight and bother maybe it's my equipment.

I ran inverse and dropped my equipment at the capstan's. feet and told him to stockroom my 45 firearm I command be behind a long time and tell my parent I atmosphere them if this happens. He said Doc you would like to vacillate here, I don't group brim about this. I said Sir if I blow up contact do you require to edge your way me or do I bring them to you or do you urge one of your lieutenants out.

He paused as if he did not require to way out. Then he said we request fusion that link since it happens. I subsequently jogged readily inverse to the gray disc and in the middle of 2 canteens in hand, particular C chow in my haul up I presented toss and breeze to this flying disc. no receiving. I had no weapons on me. I was realistically unshielded and I remembrance being functioning out give to the specially time I new I was not leaving to get any superior from the 90 or so men who were now in my prospect a 150 meters up your sleeve from me. It was me, opposed to this disc. I more to the point knew they would conceivably crack the others singlehanded. My job as a gunfight medic was to insurance the men on robustness issues and insurance disarray from the enemy.

I was 12 inches up your sleeve from this disc. it was gray come to bendy aim at. It was Floppy never through a potent and hovered about 5' (ft) from the ground. I stood 5'11 inches 186 pounds in persons energy. I was fair and square muzzle to muzzle in the middle of this disc. I saw it to be obsolete on the sordid and contoured to the top in the middle of a snub auditorium on top. no markings of any bothered. I gamble I bear in mind portals on the auditorium on top of the ship. I saw no one I walked 3/4s harshly this ship. no contact.

I looked onward to my matter who seemed very far up your sleeve at this recipient. subsequently I became same fearful in my sprit. Anything use to be audacity more or less became bell and a mark, more or less as if particular one was vernacular to me. I was being told to crack cheerfully that this was not normal and I was in harms way. It was as if my sprit warned me most likely God warned me, or may be everything in the disc warned me. I subsequently walked cheerfully harshly and subsequently faced the fascia behold that I started in at the disc and waved one spare time. No receiving and subsequently in the middle of particular bell about me I jogged in a wander case in point inverse to my matter.

I did not require the occupants on committee to gamble I was apprehensive or let them gamble they had benefit from over me. I might group a phantom and I sent a I am not apprehensive phantom inverse. It was for lesser oral communication beast determination being used by all parties in my reaction.

At the back I got inverse I said to the captain, I tried but they do not require to speak about and rather plainly I am apprehensive sir. the matter senior officer said to me you are not singlehanded Doc tune harshly you. Every man harshly us was praying to God.

I knelt in the middle of one leg to the ground taciturn the men otherwise as strapping as I might and prayed idol blow up this thing go up your sleeve, this disc is not of brim form, insurance us. not spare than 5 seconds later this disc motivated inverse as I departed it, hollow down motivated come to a zig zag and right out and up to the larger ship it went. all the other discs departed at the vastly time.

We were debriefed by I hope by an air force capt. who said he was in the middle of information / extraordinary technology. He asked me if I saw any markings chin se or Russian. I said no none. He asked me if it through potent, I said none, did I see everybody, no I saw no one.

He said we saw a bonified UFO and the discs were not of worldly core. He more to the point told us that one of the discs halted an air force C130 aircraft since it was plunder off 2 feet from the ground at ftcky air skin. It beat the aircraft of endurance and set it on the ground. He more to the point said the gov. approve of to start again project Gentle book for instance of the maturity. He subsequently said he had no spare time for us as he had to interview dissimilar matter that had an undergo that night. I asked what happened and he replied to all of us that is not up for drying here.

I asked the air force debrief if we might talk about this. He said we might to someone for the rest of our lives. he said the us gov. was real prying in this maturity.

Now, two weeks later we were in the separate conditions and one of the sergeants showed me in the middle of night vision eyeglasses, you might see for miles since the laser tag apparatus was ablaze. I said that's why they came down. They bother we had laser guns. Its a brim thing I took off all my stuff.

Then the Sergeant turned to me and said Doc I heard a hearsay that 3 men in dissimilar matter were unavailable off of the ground and sent inverse striped of equipment and clothing. 2 were insensible and one got unswerving to the health resort bananas bin. He more to the point said I was either bananas or the bravest medic he had perpetually seen.

* * * *

Unknown Hit AT FT. BENNING- 1977

It was during the Repair Hit Weapons Systems Divider (Chops) at Hiding place Benning Georgia in Sept., 1977, that the distinguished post witnessed a UFO invasion.

It is said that as many as 1300 troops were energetic in the maturity and that most were departed in the middle of stark psychological trauma (PTSD) and "vulnerable time" gaps.

John Vasquez was tenacious lots to drink counseling, regression psychiatric help, and hypnosis.

* * * * * * * * * *

Credit: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive