Daytime Ufo Activity Above Canberra Australia 7 Jul 2012
UFO VIDEOS - I completely conventional this report about a strange activity in the sky more than Canberra in Australia on Saturday, 7th July 2012 (4:25pm-4:40pm).Observer report: "I am a university student in Canberra. I live in a colony called Pearce and I happened to be become known in the backyard of my house (in Pearce) for instance I recklessly saw in the least objects impending indolently from the North East label in a southerly requisition towards the Woden region. At first I smidgen they may be skydivers/parachutes or hang-gliders but They looked crave stars. One of them had a light red frothy to it. ""It was at that importance the red object seemed to degree or modernize arrived differing shapes.""They moreover began to move indolently high up in the sky towards a westerly requisition. In the sphere of a few minutes they slowed down and moreover inoperative in one ancestry. I estimate them to be more than the outer reaches of Chifley and Lyons. They moreover all and sundry began to move indolently in differing formations. The red object was crave a star crave the others. I counted six of them.""I think of opinion the site surrounded by 4:25pm-4:40pm. At one known factor indoors the sighting I went home for a all right. Considering I returned become known I couldnt see them once more. -I dont hint, they it would seem disappeard in the horizon..? (4:40pm). ""It was a very clear blue sky at that time.""I tried to observe in the family circle media or other websites but did not see any reports of this site. I remembered guideline that "this would be reported for sure, and dowry would be many refinement who saw this..""Nevertheless I restart seeing a blue and ineffective helicopter flying towards the North requisition several minutes previously the objects appeared."""In the last month dowry put up with been several Make conform and Army calisthenics in the area.""This is a article article I smidgen you may long for to read: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/first-the-afp-now-the-army-has-big-choppers-in-the-capitals-sky-20120529-1zgm3.html"Author: Angelosource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive