Ufo Sighting In Royston
UFO SIGHTING IN ROYSTON, ON JULY 18TH 2013 - HAD BRIEF GLIMPSE OF SILENT BLACK CRAFT MOVING AT TREMONDOUS SPEED ACROSS THE ROAD IN FRONT OF ME

I was driving my work van carrying out my normal rounds on a hot, clear morning. I started work at 7am and was not tired. I was driving along the A10 from royston towards Buntingford, travelling at 40 mph behind a line of traffic stuck behind a lorry. As I was driving up an incline of around 30 degrees I suddenly saw a large black solid object flash at tremendous speed across the sky between the trees lining both sides of the road. I had my windows down and the radio on at low volume but the craft was absolutely silent. The sighting occured between 9:30 and 9.45 am. Approximately 3 seconds later I reached the top of the hill and cleared the trees. I slowed down slightly to look across the fields in the direction the object had travelled (right to left) but saw nothing in the skies. The object had no wings that I saw but appeared to have a short, swept back tail fin. My first thought was that it was a jet but it appeared to be very low, just above the tree line, and was completely silent. It was far too large to be any native UK bird. I wonder if any jets were flying in the area at that time

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive