Ufo Sighting In Costa Mesa California On July 4Th 2013 It Was Red Fiery Bigger Than P Heli
UFO SIGHTING IN COSTA MESA, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - IT WAS RED FIERY BIGGER THAN P. HELI. NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT! SOBER! CRUISING SPEED! ASCENDED! HOVERED MIN."R" my Girlfriend came out of guest House looked up saw it. Ran to my house got me! I looked up! Took Few Sec. To Register! It was Fiery red Orb! Looked like Asteroid but no smoke behind it! Flew Horizontal slowed Down shot straight up! Hovered Min. Then shot thru Cloud Cover! Disappeared! I have never seen one! Didn't think I ever would! Few friends saw it! Plus whole street party ! Fire in Sky! Not saying Aliens! Just Unidentified!2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive