Glowing Ufo Spotted Above Washington Usa
This small bright craft has been sighted flying over Washington USA. The eyewitness stated that the reason he spotted the unexplained object was because of how bright it was.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Small very bright object flying no jet trail,the turn and head south.

LOCATION - Bremerton Washington USA


EVENT TIME - 2011-09-04 6:53AM

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY -


'Well,i was out side my house,clear day.I looked up and was looking at a passenger jet in the distance{contrails].Thats when i noticed a small very very shinny like sunshine on polished chrome,real bright coming towards me,{in my direction]i ran inside and grabbed my kodak cx7430 4.0 mega pixels.the object then made a smooth sweeping turn headed south.the photos i have sent are outside my house.I did not see the other object in photo lower left,till i looked at photos on comp. '

Origin: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive