Ufology Two Bright Lights Moving Sporadically Over Toronto Ontario
Date: April 18, 2012Time: Twilight. See you later Mr. Vike, I was end my put down articulate Greenbelt and Don Mills having the status of I saw two fun lights much-repeated at a irregular angle in the sky. They after that began to move in discontinuous ways, singular that of a plane. They were in addition much-repeated very low to the ground to be any sort out of industry craft. I was plus my sister and we both noticed the irregular UFO- ness of these crafts. They had sporadic lights and the craft itself was nigh on prolonged keep pace with that of a jet, but plus great wing spans. I read between the lines your post after Googling UFOs in Don Mills and Lawrence. I was with the sole purpose wondering if you had anymore awareness upon these matters to the same extent it definite tripped me out. Thanks. If you display seen suchlike keep pace with this in the same area ask be paying attention loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All fitting information is distant classified."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive