Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Rasp 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Affection Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday curved 8:00 p.m. me and my isolated were in the car pouring out of the Marcus Whitman Kick pedagogic after execution out, my isolated was in the passenger keep up. We got to the retract sign, and my isolated looked up and was have a desire for OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very extensive and appeared to be low (as I sat existing I was have a desire for wow that requirement be a plane leaving down). It seemed to be leaving more rapidly than a plane and appeared far away big. Prior I knew it, this light polished up jolting up (not to far, but a subtle bounce) an every disappears. My isolated texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't bear it at all. A set of two hours progressive, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a feel sorry for yourself national on Facebook that we went to pedagogic along with. The national explain "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the stuff I correctly seen!" and particular one commented dictum really? His header of what he seen was exactly what me and my isolated seen at this exact we were freaked out ! This is my header view to capture a reply! If you grasp seen anything have a desire for this in the actual area amuse be pact enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All fitting information is unfriendly confidential."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive