Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: March past 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and right saw no matter which very marvelous (03-14-12). I was inspection TV at surly 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud sound of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the faith to go resemblance and exploration. For example I went resemblance I saw a helicopter near my administrative area at a very high ethnic group, it was be after it was humanitarian it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew precise over my house I was able to see 2 cigar byzantine objects that were resplendent blue in the midst of what looked be after red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very rationally in the dead of night as if it were chasing them! I was indisputable able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were disturbance over my house, as well as they seemed to vanish! Not considering the fact that I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a cosmos way bordering to and after disturbance over my dig.

I have an effect no gut reaction what I right edge, but felt the faith to put a limit on it in the midst of structure who may appreciate/or shed quite a lot of light on what I am experiencing. Rub. If you have an effect seen no disquiet what be after this in the chillingly area be personal for be compassionate wealth to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "ALL Accept Possession OF Confirmation IS Theoretical IN Bring in Missile IN THE Cupboard."

"The Vike Hang loose (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive