Ufo Sighting In Sandy Springs
UFO SIGHTING IN SANDY SPRINGS, GEORGIA ON SEPTEMBER 28TH 2013 - SAW 2 OBJECTS HOVERING AND THEN MOVING IN THE SKY ABOVE MY COURTYARD.On 9/28/2013 at 4:22 pm, I was returning from walking my dog. We were in our courtyard and saw a huge + shaped object with a similarly sized curved object next to it. It was a burnished metal and sitting silently in the air. I would estimate it at 5-8000 feet high, 300+ feet in length. I pointed at it with my phone and thought I got a picture of it. I ran inside to get my camera. I called to my room mate and she came out and witnessed it as it was crossing the tree line of our building. My new Sony SX50HS camera refused to focus with multiple attempts. See attached photos (photo-shopped image of the UFO structures) Actual photo taken of object (only a small dot & peripheral surrounding dots appear on camera) On 10/10/13 a perfect heart shaped cloud appears at the same place in the sky. (see photo)LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive