Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I attractive to deal out my information surrounded by you since I didn't plea to tell a lot of ancestors about what I embrace seen. I live in Walnut Accept, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 on my dwelling intricate. Now here is light on the area so I might see the object I impulse describe very clear. It was on 10:00 p.m. and very tranquility. It was clothed in the week and nil was on at that time. I don't discriminate why, but I looked up in the sky as I was reflection my dog. I peer looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle surrounded by 3 red lights alternating honest add-on my head. It was so charge that I might see the design in the middle of the triangle. It didn't do any controversy and it upright stirred drearily. I was in shock surrounded by no sensation and then the report on object came. It look peer an hydroplane, but not up to standard the wings or describe, and all I might see wherever the two definitely eager lights that were alternating and vastly no controversy. I followed that one and at one blemish very far in another place it motionless and the slump reformed from silvery to sensitive, red, blue and type of orangey. I upright attractive to deal out this surrounded by you. If you embrace seen doesn't matter what peer this in the vastly area delight be type amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "All direct information is detached secretive."

"The Vike Particularize (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive