Ufo Sighting In Portland Oregon On June 21St 2013 Crazy
UFO SIGHTING IN PORTLAND, OREGON ON JUNE 21ST 2013 - CRAZY!

Me and my two brothers were sitting in our car in SE Portland off 57th duke smoking a cigarette I was looking around when a bright red-orange light caught my eye, I though it was nothing until I seen 3 more directly behind it they were moving pretty quick with no sound at all! the objects were moving in a straight line and vanished one by one!Two minutes after that occurrence we seen two more appear out nowhere and went the same direction as the other 4 it was the craziest feeling ever i was speechless and had goose bumps everywhere! I know for a fact it was not a plane because directly to the North was a plane going towards the Portland airport at the time of the occurrence.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive