Ufo Sighting In Bundaberg North Queensland On October 20Th 2013 Chrome Sphere With No Sound
UFO SIGHTING IN BUNDABERG NORTH, QUEENSLAND ON OCTOBER 20TH 2013 - CHROME SPHERE WITH NO SOUNDI was laying in bed looking up at the clouds out the window when I saw an object taking the usual flight path that planes take from Bundaberg Airport to Lady Elliott island. Normally there is engine noise audible within my bedroom as the plane goes over, this was silent- so I looked closer and it did not appear to be a plane nor a helicopter. It was a metallic or silver sphere, as I watched it silently pass over it went inside a cloud (it's overcast today with sporadic smaller slow moving clouds)- the object did not appear to emerge from the cloud. I ran downstairs with my binoculars and kept them fixed on the cloud for a few minutes- the object did not reappear. The Mufon submission form required me to choose a surface color but did not let me specify metallic/silver/chrome so I chose unknown- however it appeared to be a metallic/silver/chrome sphere.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive