Ufos Circle The Skies Over New Mexico September 12 2011
A make a recording claims to bind seen at smallest number of 50 unidentified lights (objects) gyrating the skies over an area north of Albuquerque and Northeast of the Sandia Mound Group.This report is posted "as is", amid no corrections. -SW *MUFON Warfare # 31790Date: 2011-09-12 Status: AssignedCity: Placitas North Of AlbuquerqueState: New MexicoShape: Pipeline,TriangleDistance: Far-offSummary: Viewed over 50 UFO's at home a 2 1/2 hour speckleReport:I observed for over two hours stopping at binoculars over 25 pairs of lights in a very massive circle over head.To the bare eye they looked to the same extent one craft, but impart were two crafts nothing as one. One craft stayed in site and the flash one would move off a pause, repel and after that move espousal near the other craft.The circle over head coated heaps miles and the objects were at reversealtitudes.The two that I observed on the whole were East of Albuquerque and North East of the Sandia Mound Group. Acquaint with was no airline travel goodbye during or out of ABQ. at home this time,that I can see.I counted at smallest number of 50 craft (25 pairs), but impart were supercilious than that.The moon was very exhibition at home the sitting (sighting?) and the two crafts I watched were very exhibition amid ancient, red, orange and violette color.Acquaint with was one other exclusive amid me at home small part of the twilight. I stopped vetting at about 1:30 AM.I went edge amid my dog at about 11:00 PM and that is such as I noticed the two brightest lights. I came espousal in and got my binoculars and can compel out the lights to the same extent I bind described. The night sky put forward in Placitas is cogently very clear at night.I thrust be read-through anew tonight to see if they are impart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive