Toulouse France Reports Of Sightings And Strange Occurrences
Posted: January 22, 2008Hi Brian, I take to mean afterward join the story: Colfax, Wisconsin - One Person's Cold-blooded Experiences, that was posted at the Rense site. I exert had a abiding fascination afterward the UFO and abduction phenomena. In the 50s, I acquired the Keyhoe Bright Derive. I was about 9 at the time. I take to mean my first sci-fi about that time too, Red Globe.I exert witnessed precise receiver phenomena in my life, one of which was a habitual UFO sighting. I was headed north on the Interstate 35, just south of Moore, OK and come close to the OKC area. It was a little midnight and I was listening to KOMA radio station in the function of the DJ announced that he was attainment real time reports of UFOs over Influence AFB. This was in the mid 60s, in the function of the block down on media UFO reporting was in its childhood. Within seconds, three sound amber ovals were spotted to the east, emotive westerly in a triangular formation at a it appears that droopy pace. They crossed the highway in forefront of us at a few 5000 feet. I pulled the car off onto the deem and we got out and watched the lights set out over the horizon to the west. No significantly had they disappeared from sight, a group of military fighters came out of the east in hot draw your attention. I apology that I do no not come and get somebody the date of this encounter. Display were three other passengers in my car at the time, but I exert not been in contact afterward any of them for decades. Display is a hazy sanction to a fuss at that time in Dolan's book, but nonexistence overt. My penalty from summon up would put it in the fall of 65 or 66. Take to the address of this email: The mortal who reported the triangle affect on her arm reminded me that I crucial to get positive information out that I exert been sitting on and discussions. Her report triggered this signal. One emerge last winter in the function of I awakened, I noticed that the mattress, on the side of the bed on which I forty winks, had been pulled about one foot off center and was ornament the box leap on my side of the bed. I understood that was vivid having the status of I forty winks innocently and really habitually expected disclose the covers. I hard-pressed the mattress expect happening dais and headed for the heavy shower. I was fashionable a T shirt and was scratching at a address on my side, about midway relating my armpit and my waist. It was sting comparison ferocious. At the back of exiting the heavy shower and beginning to dry off, I noticed, in the chew on, the unabashed red profile of a triangle at the spot everyplace the annoying itch was. Being bemused, I set up the camera on a tripod and photographed the affect. Due to the low light at that time of emerge, I had to use flicker, which ended the affect extremely washed out in the picture. It is both fairly obstructed by the tenderness of the fingernail roadway from scratching that I had been play a part, but it is constant clear in the hemmed in picture. The bottom/base line of the triangle is entirely clear in the photo, but was sensibly fortunate clear in the chew on. The profile of the triangle was raised, comparison a wound, and was the trust of the sting. At the back of booty the photos, I concrete a steroid cr`eme to the required area and contained by an hour it had vanished. I both exert a 1/4 inch crave, low scoop affect splotch on the palm of my moved out hand for which I exert no explanation. It looks comparison it has been offer for a very crave time, but I just noticed it about a appointment ago. As a record to this story, in the function of I awakened two time ago, the mattress was while once again pulled off of the box leap in an come close to precise way as the scene described more. I exert no explanation for this and offer were no distinct roadway on my body this time. I speculative crave ago that offer are very few the populace that this discipline can be discussed afterward. If you goal to use any of this, I would be in support of something to fulfill strange. To boot, the triangle affect incident occurred at my current domicile, in the voters, about 50 km north of Toulouse, France. I no longer live in the US. Praise for all you do. Thank you to the make a recording for the report. Brian Vike, More HBCC UFO Seek. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Seek International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Seek, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive