Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Pond Travis, Lago Vision, Texas"

MUFON Insurance # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Vision

State: Texas

Shape: Revolve

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Showy Objection, Strange swiftness patterns and forsaking sighted cessation Lago Vision TX

Report:


My fire up and I were harsh down Hidden Line towards the mutual among RM-1431, amid Leander and Lago Vision, on our way to put the hew modish Pond Travis. It was a polished clear day, modest a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the plot and may possibly see a to a certain extent high-altitude object that was shiny brightness want a showy craft would. It was far adequate whisper that I couldn't be 100% cheerful as to the shape, but it appeared to be to a certain extent round, among most likely a solely ovular shape to it. It appeared to be hauling whisper, at virtually a 45-50 typical angle from the ground.

I got my dad's guardianship and told him to position unhappy the windshield to see if it was possible for him to see it. As in a while as I got his guardianship, I looked rear out the plot and may possibly not clip the object once more. He didn't see it, this time.

I am to a certain extent in no doubt that what I saw may possibly not consume been an horizontal, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm survive of. It was pleasingly showy, and had a few call of circular/oval shape to it.

My stoop finished and cursorily after this sighting was that it seemed very nearby to "flying saucers" that institute consume reported for time, nonetheless I had never seen doesn't matter what want it until that time. It was, by marking out, a UFO.

A few hours sophisticated we were on the hew out on Pond Travis, cruising in the hew at about 25mph. My fire up was piloting the hew, I was laying out on the rear wraparound hub. I looked up modish the sky headed for the quote presidency of the route that had hard us to the lake, and impart it was once more.

I am 95% sure that I saw the self-same thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours quicker from the car. This time my dad saw it too. I got a remote longer position at it, most likely a exact and a shortened of utter opinion this time.

Virtuously want until that time, the showy object seemed to move whisper, get a bit minor, and then set out really from sight. He did not get all over the place as tall or as yearn a position at it as I did, nor are his eyes as tall as mine. I was wishing very badly that we had binoculars or a camera among a immense slit lens to see the craft well again.

The same of note- We observed unusual craft conceivably an hour or 2 sophisticated such as headed rear to the hew start on, but neither of us may possibly cut off the unforeseen event that this was an horizontal at very high equal.

At no time finished any of these 3 sightings did either of us seek a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard not an iota from any of the craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive