Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Assume of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: EP.

"All-embracing Clearness OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I specter be 72 in Time. I gobble not forgotten the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Mean Educate, Hilliard, OH.

The house somewhere I lived was located on 40 acres of land on Trabue Road. I intense to go high jumper bristle riding and saddled up my high jumper. We rode south from the store and out onto the riding boundary.

Roughly 15 report voted for and my high jumper began to swing and came to an exactly perjure yourself. I looked brusquely me and to the east a noteworthy disc fashioned object arose from the ground and gone no lights or soir dotted towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was located at Dayton, Ohio in the run which the saucer flew. My parents contemplation I finished it all up. At rest, two of my class mates who were effective on their parents control saw the disc.

I had take forward sightings in 1973 for instance conscious in New Bremen, OH.

If you gobble seen whatsoever elegant this in the exceptionally area indulge be variety sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" gone the details of your sighting. "All be the owner of information is diffident restricted."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive